Getting the Most out of Church Online
A worship service online is a very different experience than being in a worship service. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of online worship at Christ Community Church when we can't be together.
1. Make the Worship Service a Priority
One of the most difficult aspects of watching a worship service at home are all the distractions that you will encounter. We suggest the following practice to minimize distractions and maximize your spiritual growth:
- Gather your family and watch together when the service starts.
- If you have the ability, watch the service on your television. The bigger the better!
- If you're not watching on your phone, make sure to engage with us online! We are participants, not spectators.
- Please use our online giving platform to show your gratitude for God's provision and to support the ongoing ministries and missionaries of Christ Community Church.
2. Engage with Each Other Digitally.
We long for connection to one another. Here is how you can connect online:
- If you're watching on Facebook, be sure to say hello before the service beings. The service will start right at 10 AM, so use this time to chat with one another just as you would use this time if we were gathering together in our building.
- Be sure to like and share our worship service. By doing this, your friends and family can see what you're watching and those who would never visit the church may actually join you and hear the Gospel.
3. Worship. Don't just Watch.
Make your online worship a spiritual time of growth, encouragement and renewal.
- Sing with our worship team, pray, follow along in your Bibles and take notes.
- Respond to what you've seen at the end of the service, and talk to your family about what they learned.